While Casa Ceibo has a regular menu, it rotates in daily specials according to what's seasonal and fresh — as well as what kind of gourmet fun our chef is having in the kitchen! A few highlights from Casa Ceibo's first-class menu give you a taste for what is always a five-star dining experience.
Classic Casa Ceibo Entrées:
• Coconut soup with a grilled "shrimp surprise"
• Pears in a red wine reduction sauce and filled with cheese fondue, plus a side of basil pesto
• Fresh fish tiradito (a thin cut between a sashimi and Carpaccio), accented with a spicy rocoto sauce
• Tenderloin carpaccio in a creamy parmesean pesto sauce
• Champagne soup with a mustard capuccino
Some Favorite First Plates:
• Yellow fin tuna, encrused in black pepper and served on a Napolitan sauce and with an avocado mayonnaise
• Pork tenderloin doused with chocolate curry sauce and served with pink quinoa rissotto
• Cookie-crusted prawns perked up with a passion fruit sauce and served with grilled potateoes and organic greens
• Grilled octopus served with fresh salad and just sliced-n-fried potatoes
• Marlin, grilled and adorned with a savory, black olive sauce and served alongside a hearty parmesean risotto
• Fresh and local: passion-fruit mousse
• Coconut Bavarois, garnished with our gourmet chef's artistic, edible "sweet surprise" of the day
• Coffee and peanut parfait
• Cheesecake, floating atop a tangy blackberry sauce
• Homemade ice creams and sorbets of various flavors
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in Casa Ceibo's restaurant. Another spot, the poolside grill and bar, also offers a lunchtime option with its mouthwater burgers, freshly caught seafood, pork tenderloin, octopus and other grilled specialties cooked to perfection.